Sunday, October 13, 2013

ROADTRIPPIN' HOME!

HOLA HOLA HOLA! Como están Aggies?!?! Guess what I did this weekend???? I GOT TO RECRUIT FOR USU BACK HOME IN IDAHO!!! As I mentioned a while back in my blog, I'm from a very small town in Idaho called Kimberly. So small, that we finally get our first stoplight!!! WOOOOO HOOOO! GO KIMBO! But the best part was definitely going back to the home of the Bulldogs, Kimberly High School! It had been a while since I'd been back, since I graduated in 2011! Hope to see some of you senior Bulldogs become Aggies next Fall!
Laura and I reppin' USU at KHS in Idaho!

Another highlight of this weekend, was my little sister coming down for the USU vs. BSU football game! It was so great to have her here to experience her first Aggie football game ever! Even though, we're both Idaho natives and are super used to seeing that Bronco blue and orange throughout Magic Valley, we still bleed blue for our Aggies! My goal was to show her how much fun #AGGIELIFE is here at UTAH STATE and I think she's hooked! Can't wait for her to be a future USU AGGIE! Love you little sis! 


Gissell and I cheering on our Aggies! 

WHITEOUT 4 USU vs BSU!
Y con eso me despido!

PEACE.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment