Sunday, March 16, 2014

SPRING BREAK, ZION'S STYLE!

QUE TAL AGGIES! 

After 4 days of camping, I survived and made it back to Logan! Many students went to California, Las Vegas, Mexico, or other big scenes. As for me, I made a trip with my buddies down to one of Utah's biggest attractions, Zion's National Park! Let me just tell you this,  I'm not the biggest fan of camping, but there was something at Zion's that made it one of my favorite camping trips yet (considering I've only been camping twice ever)! First we stopped at this rock shop that had tons of cool souvenirs! Of course I needed a classic duck face selfie with the cool blue glass!
They had so many rocks and stones, which were pretty sweet to look at! Next we got everything set up at our campsite, and it was so nice because we got to camp inside the actual park! This is just a glance of the few features we had at our campground, and may I add that it was at least 70 degrees the whole time we were there! There's nothing better than getting some warm sun to get some tanning done during our camping trip! 



















The one thing that you need to take advantage of while in Zion's is definitely all the HIKING, and we for sure did that! Without a doubt, the best hike to do there is ANGEL'S LANDING. As we began the trail, there were facts that stated that 6 people have died from falling off cliffs ever since the trail was built! You can only imagine how much this freaked me out! And as we got closer to the top, there were chains to help you reach the top of the cliff, not to mention the old lady that told us to not continue hiking if we were already scared because it only got scarier. 


Once you're this high though, there's no room to stop. We kept going and going and finally managed to reach the end of the trail. The view was incredible and all the sweat and heavy breathing was way worth it! 



So much to do in Zion's and if you haven't had the chance to visit this great location yet, you need to check it out! 




















If you're looking for an adventure full of thrills and excitement, this place is meant for you! And not to brag or anything, but out of all the schools in Utah, UTAH STATE was in full effect at Zion's, it was so awesome seeing so many fellow AGGIES




And that was my spring break Aggies! I hope all of you enjoyed your week off from school! Until next time! Take care!

PEACE. 

ALEX 


No comments:

Post a Comment